Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Playing with Pillsbury products is one of the most fun things to do in the kitchen. Pigs in a blanket are my favorite to make but I wanted it to be bigger…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 block (4 ounces) cheddar cheese, cut into 8 strips
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Cut a lengthwise slit in each hot dog; fill with a strip of cheese and about 1/2 teaspoon bacon.
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- Place a hot dog on the wide end of each triangle; roll toward the point.
- Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until golden brown.