Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Make this low carb dish for your family. It has chicken, mushrooms, spinach, cheese and wonderful flavors everyone will enjoy….
Ingredients [ For 5 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 50 minutes ]
- 6thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 1container green onion cream cheese softened
- ¼c. olive oil
- ½c. chicken stock/broth
- 1large pkg. sliced mushrooms wiped off
- 1small bag fresh baby spinach
- Herb and Garlic Seasoning, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 8oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rinse and drain spinach; pat dry. In a 9 x 13 pan, place chicken in single layer; top with spinach and mushrooms; sprinkle seasonings on the top. In a bowl, add softened cream cheese; whisk in oil and chicken stock/broth; pour over mixture.
- Cover with foil, but do not seal or crimp sides. Bake 20 minutes; remove foil; bake uncovered 20-25 minutes; sprinkle on Mozzarella cheese; bake uncovered 10 minutes or until starting to brown. Remove from oven.