Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chicken Pesto Bake is a simple, light dish made with skinless chicken breasts, pesto, tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. You can make this in the oven, or make it outside on the grill!
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 2 (16 oz total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 4 teaspoons Skinny Basil Pesto
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced thin
- 6 tbsp (1.5 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Wash chicken and dry with a paper towel. Slice chicken breast horizontally to create 4 thinner cutlets. Season lightly with salt and fresh pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment if desired for easy clean-up.
- Place the chicken on prepared baking sheet. Spread about 1 teaspoon of pesto over each piece of chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from oven; top with tomatoes, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- To Grill: Grill chicken over a medium flame on both sides until cooked through in the center. Lower flame, top chicken with pesto, tomatoes, and cheese, and close grill until cheese melts.
Enjoy it !!
Yield: 4 Servings, Serving Size: 1 piece chicken
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 4
- Points +: 5
- Calories: 205
- Total Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 90.5mg
- Sodium: 171.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 30g