Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 600g chicken breast without skin
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 spring onions
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- It is very simple: cut the chicken into chunks and place in a mini blender like mine with garlic, onions, washed parsley, paprika, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything until a smooth paste then forms dumplings.
- In a pan heat a little olive oil.
- Brown the meatballs 10 minutes until they are golden brown and sprinkle powder Colombo and add the coconut milk and a glass of water.
- Add salt and pepper and let simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve as soon as it’s cooked bulgur with lime or rice.