Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This easy, stovetop Chicken Enchilada Mac and Cheese is ready in 30 minutes and packed with flavor! The perfect weeknight dinner recipe!
Ingredients [ For 5 to 7 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 lb medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups Colby jack cheese, shredded
- In a large pot (or saucepan), heat cream, enchilada sauce, cumin and salt on medium heat. Whisking often, heat until mixture just begins to bubble.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add in cheese. Stir until smooth. Mix in the cooked chicken and the cooked noodles.
- Serve hot and enjoy immediately!