Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brighten up your lunchbox with these bright, healthier dishes. These filling salads and traditional sandwiches are sure to give you the energy you need to get through the afternoon.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
- 4 serve(s) Goodness superfoods Better for U! Wrap, Barley, (4 individual wraps)
- 350 g cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 2 cup(s) red cabbage, finely shredded
- 60 g extra light cheddar cheese, (1/2 cup)
- 80 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 serve(s) Jalapenos, sliced, 1 thinly sliced jalapeno
- 1 cup(s) fresh coriander, sprigs
- 140 g tomato relish, (1/2 cup)
- Lightly spray wraps with oil. Divide chicken, cabbage, cheese and spinach leaves between 2 wraps. Top with remaining wraps. Cook in a sandwich press for 2-3 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a board and cut into wedges. Sprinkle with jalapeno and coriander sprigs. Serve with tomato relish.
Enjoy it !!