Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Everyone loves a good burger. Whether it’s a veggie burger, a turkey burger, or a good beef burger, it’s like comfort food to millions of people. Sometimes, though, you’re not looking for a heavy meal….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c. panko crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 c. minced onion
- 1 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 4 buns
- 3/4 c. Non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp adobo sauce OR chipotle sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl mix together ground chicken, garlic, panko, salt, pepper, onion, and cheese.
- Gently mix in avocado. Form mixture into four burgers.
- Place in the grill pan on stove top and grill each side for about 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Remove burgers from pan when done and place on buns.
- Top with chipotle sauce.