Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Meatball recipes are every family’s best-kept secret. I won’t divulge my real one but instead a totally crazy one with Cheetos….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 bag Crunchy Cheetos
- 8 ounces Velveeta
- 2 eggs + 4 for breading
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jar marinara, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.Place cheetos, in food processor and pulse until powdered.
- Mix beef, ¼ cup Cheetos crumbs, eggs, salt, spices and jalapeno in a medium bowl until combined.
- Form golf ball-sized balls from the meat mixture, using your thumb make a well in the middle and place a cube of Velveeta cheese in and fold meat over to seal cheese in.In 3 separate dishes have crushed Cheetos, eggs, and flour.
- Carefully put meatballs in flour to coat then egg and lastly Cheetos.
- Place finished balls on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.Serve with warmed marinara sauce.