Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
These tots are loaded with shredded zucchini, bread crumbs, and cheese!! It makes for the perfect appetizer served with marinara sauce, or use it as a side dish….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup regular breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment or spray with cooking spray.
- Grate the zucchini into a clean dish towel. Wrap the towel up and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- In a large bowl, stir together the zucchini, eggs, panko, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cheese.
- Scoop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.