Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Spruce up your spuds with this family favorite recipe for Easy Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes loaded with cheddar and Parmesan cheese and topped off with fresh chives…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 50 minutes ]
- 4 medium Russet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 to 12 thin slices cheddar cheese, cut into 1-inch squares (See Kelly’s Notes)
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil
- Place each potato between two wooden spoons and carefully make cuts every 1/8-inch without cutting all the way through the potato.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet and brush them with the melted butter.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Bake the potatoes for 55 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- Remove them from the oven and carefully insert the cheddar cheese slices into each cut in the potato.
- Sprinkle the tops of the potatoes with the Parmesan cheese then return them to the oven and continue baking until the cheese is melted about 3 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, top them with the chopped chives and serve immediately.