Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken, Bacon, & Tater Tots is a delicious and super easy meal to put together! Your whole family will love it…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 3h15 minutes ]
- One 32 ounce bag frozen tater tots
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese or Colby jack cheese blend
- 2/3 cup 2% milk (whole milk would be fine too)
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Once bacon cools, crumble it into small pieces, and set it aside.
- Coat the inside of your crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dump half the frozen tater tots into the crock pot, and spread into an even layer.
- Top tots with 1/3 of the cheese and 1/2 the crumbled bacon.
- Place uncooked chicken on top of the tater tot layer.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Top chicken with 1/3 of the cheese.
- Spread remaining tater tots over the chicken layer.
- Top with remaining bacon and cheese. Pour milk over the top of the dish.
- Cover your crockpot and cook on high on 3 hours, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Serve warm.