Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
One of the everyone’s most favorite dinner recipes made in soup form this Easy Chicken Alfredo Soup is full of flavor, chicken, tortellini and more….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 19 minute – Cooking time : 32 minutes ]
- 2 TB butter
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup half and half
- 9 oz. tortellini
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken for 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add flour and whisk 2-3 minutes, until golden.
- Add chicken broth and half/half. Let simmer 15 minutes, until thickened.
- Add tortellini to the pot and cook 10 minutes, until al dente.
- Add diced chicken and season with crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Garnish with basil