Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Is The Upgraded Dinner You Didn’t Know You Needed
Your favorite comfort food just got quite the makeover! Bacon and cheese are perhaps the two best additions to almost anything. This Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is made so much better with just a few simple steps and you will love it so much!
It might be possible that wrapping things in bacon makes everything more delicious, but that theory is not yet confirmed. It is confirmed that this meatloaf is absolutely fantastic! Give it a try
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 6 slices bacon
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, add your ground beef, 2 tablespoons ketchup, and eggs and mix with your hands until combined.
- Add the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, garlic, pepper, oregano, basil, salt along with your onion and mix it again.
- Line a baking dish with your bacon, so that it is all together.
- Take about half of your meat mixture and place it across the bacon.
- Add cheese over the entire loaf.
- Put the other half of the meat mixture on top of the cheese.
- Pull the ends of the bacon to cover the entire loaf, overlapping if you can in the center.
- Cover the top of the loaf with 1 tbsp ketchup and place in the oven at 375 for 60 minutes (or until no longer pink in the center).
- Once cooked, pull out the meatloaf and cover the top with your remaining cheese and return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Who else is ready for dinner?