Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cheesecake is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. The main, and thickest layer, consists of a mixture of soft, fresh cheese (typically cream cheese or ricotta), eggs, and sugar
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 30 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 250g spiced
- 250g strawberries
- 500g cream cheese (St Môret)
- 100g butter
- 20 cl cream
- 150g caster sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon + 2 tbsp. tablespoons juice
- 1 vanilla pod
- 4 eggs
- 5 tbsp. tablespoons red fruit jelly
- Preheat the oven. 6 (180 ° C).
- Cover the bottom of a mold of 25 cm in removable board with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, crumble the biscuits, add the melted butter.
- Roll out the dough into the mold by pressing the palm of the hand.
- Keep cool.
- Mix the cream cheese with sugar and cream to make a smooth paste.
- Add the seeds scraped the vanilla pod in half and grated zest and 1 tsp. tablespoon lemon juice.
- Add the eggs, stirring continuously.
- Pour into pan on the dough, sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake 45 minutes until the dough is firm but not colored.
- Let cool in pan.
- Book 2 pm cool before unmolding.
- Rinse and hull the strawberries. Slice them thinly.
- Arrange them on the cake and red fruit jelly warmed with the remaining lemon juice.
- Enjoy immediately.
Enjoy it !!