Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A Delicious Burger is a great and easy way to add some flavor to your hamburgers
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 500g ground beef
- 1 egg
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 6 slices cheddar
- 6 pickles
- 3 stems of parsley
- Buns burger
- Salad leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Cut 3 tomatoes, 1 onion into thin slices, cut into strips pickles in length.
- Chop the parsley.
- Beat the egg.
- Mix the meat with breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Form 6 steaks and put them 30 minutes to cool.
- Just before serving, grill them 2-3 minutes on each side.
- At the end of cooking, let it melt cheddar slices.
- Toast 6 buns cut in half and garnish with salad, a steak with melted cheese, tomato slices and onion and pickle slices.