Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cellulite is a common problem these days for many women around the world. It usually happens to appear all of a sudden, without any particular reason which is why some women regard it as a mystery problem.
If you are one of the many women facing this problem, you probably have a bunch of questions in your head. In this article, we will try to explain what cellulite actually is and we will also give you some tips that will be really useful in your fight against cellulite.
People usually associate cellulite with obesity, but the thing is that thin people can have some extra supply of it too. It usually appears on the buttocks, hips, thighs, and stomach. Luckily, this is not caused by some disorder in your body and there is no reason for you to be concerned about your health. Cellulite is a kind of fat tissue in the subcutaneous layer of the skin that contains constricting bands of connective tissue. In other words, it is a combination of fat, water, and toxins that the body has failed to eliminate.
The biggest problem caused by cellulite is lack of self-confidence and bad physical appearance. But although it requires a long time and persistence, cellulite can still be removed. In order for you to succeed in your fight against cellulite, you will have to start practicing some tips which you can find in the following text.
Actually, there are two basic things that you will have to do at the very begging of your fight against cellulite. One of them is to exclude toxins from your diet by avoiding processed foods, trans fats, and sugars. The next thing that you will have to do is to drink the big amount of water and avoid sodas and other similar drinks which contain a high percentage of sugar. Only by doing you will be sure that your skin is well hydrated and your body toxin free.
But as we already mentioned before these are only two basic things and you will have to combine them with exercises and some juices that will get your lymph moving.
We recommend you the following 4 juices that will alkalize your body and ensure that it doesn’t continue to retain fats and toxins.
THE OTHER BENEFITS THAT YOU WILL GET BY DRINKING THESE JUICES ARE:
- the excess fats of your body will be burned
- your blood circulation will be improved significantly
- your blood sugar will be metabolized easier
- your body will produce more collagen
- and you will prevent fluid retention
LIVER SUPPORT JUICE
This dark red juice will detoxify your body and at the same time it will provide it with iron and vitamins C and A. It is highly recommended to people who have problems with blood pressure and circulation.
- 2 carrots
- A handful of mint leaves
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled
- 3 medium beetroots
- The preparation is more than simple, just peel and chop the ingredients and put them in a juicer.
Note! Although this juice should be prepared in a juicer you can also use a blender in case you don`t have one.
CELLULITE-MELTING GREEN JUICE
This juice will make your cellulite disappear but it will also give your body natural warmth and will hydrate your skin.
- A bunch of cilantro
- A bunch of spinach leaves
- 2 green apples
- 1 fennel
- ½ lemon
- 1-inch fresh ginger root
- The process of preparation is the same as for the first recipe.
- With the difference that you will not have to peel the ingredients.
Extra tip! If you want to get more fiber you can prepare the smoothie with the same ingredients by using a blender instead of a juicer.
THE DIGESTIVE-HEALTHY JUICE
The main ingredient of this juice is bromelain which will improve your metabolism and will act anti-inflammatory on your body.
- 6-8 big kale leaves
- ½ lemon with peel
- ½ small pineapple
- 1 cucumber
- 6 ribs of celery
- Just peel and chop the ingredient and put them in a juicer or blender.
ULTIMATE CELLULITE-BUSTING JUICE
it is recommended for you to drink this juice before going to the gym because it will boost your energy.
- ½ small red cabbage
- ½ lemon with peel
- 1-inch fresh ginger root
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 2 tomatoes
- Peel the oranges, wash and cut up the other ingredients and put them in a juicer.
- We recommend you to combine all of the above-listed juices for best results.
FINALLY, TRY DRY BRUSHING
Dry brushing is supposed to eliminate dead skin cells and to minimize cellulite. The thing is that the skin is the largest elimination (detox) organ in the human body and 1/3 of the toxins are excreted through it and with dry brushing you will unclog pores and excrete toxins that become trapped in the skin.
This is how you should do it:
- Buy a natural bristle brush (it will be better if the brush has a long handle because in that way you will be able to reach all the areas of your body).
- Get in the shower and start brushing your feet by moving in long sweeping motions. After this, you should continue brushing your hands and go on to all the areas of your body.
- At the begging, you should be attentive with the more sensitive parts of your body.
- Once you are done dry brushing you should take a shower. While doing this alternate the water between the hottest water temperature and the coldest that you can tolerate. This stimulates blood circulation, bringing more blood to the top layers of the skin.
- In the end, pat dry your skin and apply some natural oil.
- it would be best if you repeat this procedure every day. The first result will be visible within two weeks.
Note! Don`t forget to clean your brush with soap and water after every brushing.