Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
I love this recipe because of the depth of flavors and burst of colors. It’s quick and easy to make. It’s best when peaches are in season, but you could try strawberries or pineapple instead. Holly Bauer, West Bend, Wisconsin
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 21 minutes ]
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; set aside. In another small bowl, combine the oil, brown sugar, jerk seasoning, thyme, rosemary and seasoned salt.
- Rub over pork.Grill, covered, over medium heat for 9-11 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings (1-1/3 cups salsa).