Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
What is the plantar fasciitis?
The fascia connects the toes and the heel. Pain usually appears when the fascia gets inflammation. The pain can be recognized as sharp in the morning with the first steps. Usually, this kind of pain feels people who are overweight, runners and people wearing pour quality shoes.
Treatment and diagnosis
Usually, they are discovered by a doctor with x-rays and physical examination. The treatment includes steroids and injections in a period of 7 weeks. When all of this doesn’t help the doctor can make surgical procedure where the doctor can make plantar fascia release, the doctor removes a part of the fascia. Blood clots, infection and nerve damage may be affected by this treatment.
It is always better to choose natural remedies instead of chemical treatments. Here you can read about four ways you can help yourself:
- The Epsom salts contain sulfate and magnesium and they can be found in the drug stores or the grocery stores.
- You can reduce the inflammation from the ligaments and sore muscles by mixing hot water and Epsom salt.
- Place your feet in the mixture of water and Epsom salt for 15 minutes while massaging the bottom of the feet.
- You can apply some lotion afterward if you wish.
- You can lower the inflammation and increase the circulation with ginger.
- Mix one teaspoon of minced ginger and one cup of water. Boil them until it steeps for few minutes.
- Consume the mixture 2 times a day.
- If you are taking any prescribed medication be sure to consult your doctor before consuming ginger for this purpose.
- Ginger can have an effect to high blood pressure, gallstones and heart problems.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- There are two ways to use apple cider vinegar for reducing inflammation and pain.
- You can mix apple cider vinegar with honey and warm water. Consume this mixture.
- You can also mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and warm water and put it in a small tub.
- Soak the feet in the tub for 5 minutes daily.
- You can message to reduce the pain. You can go to a professional.
- The pain can be reduced by performing massage with the elbows and knuckles.
- You can also use coconut or sesame oil for massaging. Wash your feet after the message.