Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brussel Sprouts are roasted to perfection and topped with a sweet/savory cranberry onion glaze. This recipe makes a wonderful addition to your holiday dinner table…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 6 cups Brussel sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 strips bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 400F. Stir together Brussel sprouts, olive oil, cinnamon, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Spread on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, tossing the Brussel sprouts at the 10-minute mark.
- Cook bacon in a frying pan over medium heat. Let bacon cool and then crumble.
- In the same frying pan, cook the onions in the bacon grease for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add in apple cider vinegar, cranberries and sugar and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and stir for an additional 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place roasted Brussel sprouts into a serving dish. Stir in cranberry onion mixture.
- Sprinkle on bacon and serve hot.