Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Camembert or Camambert? Exactly how to pronounce the name of this lovely French soft cheese only the Franco phonics can tell, others that may pronounce it wrong will prepare this tasty and fine appetizer.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 2 small Camembert
- 1 breadcrumbs bowl
- 1 egg
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat with a fork.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a bowl.
- Salt and pepper.
- Dip each pie in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs.
- Melt a knob of butter in a skillet.
- Roast each pie in the pan for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve these breaded Camembert with a green salad dressed with vinaigrette.