Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
These super-simple no-bake cheesecake bars make a great dessert…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 9 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 7oz graham crackers
- 4oz (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 + ⅓ cups cream cheese (I used Philadelphia)
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of two lemons
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- Line a 20cmx20cm baking tin with plastic wrap (or foil or parchment).
- Place the crackers into a bowl or bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Mix the butter with the crackers crumbs and spoon the mixture into the prepared baking tray.
- Flatten and squash the crumbs down as much as you can (I like to place another same-size tray on top to squash it down).
- Place in the refrigerator whilst you make the cream cheese layer.
- Place the cream into a large bowl and whisk until it just holds it’s shaped.
- Add in the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice and lemon zest. Whisk again until combined.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of the biscuit base and level out with the back of a spoon.
- Place back in the refrigerator whilst you make the blueberry topping.
- Place the blueberries and sugar into a small saucepan.
- Heat on a medium heat until the sugar melts and the blueberries start to release their juices stirring a couple of times during cooking.
- It should take about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Take the cheesecake out of the refrigerator and remove from the tin.
- Peel off the lining, then carefully cut the cheesecake into 12 slices.
- Top each slice with a spoonful of the blueberry mixture before serving.
- Any leftover cheesecake can be covered and refrigerated for up to two days.