Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
My mom made this recipe all the time when I was a kid. It’s hearty and filling and tastes just as good the next day.
Yes, lunch can actually be a dessert! Enjoy the decadence.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 3 tsp butter, softened
- 2 slices Dempster’s Honey Wheat bread
- 1/8 cup Brie, sliced
- 3 tsp blueberry pie filling (or blueberry jam)
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- On the non-buttered side, add toppings and cover with another slice of buttered bread.
- The buttered side should be facing outwards.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Grill each side for 2 to 3 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
- Cut in half and enjoy hot.