Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Try this black pepper blackberry slush as an intermezzo at your next dinner party…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tiny pinch salt
- Combine water and sugar in the saucepan over medium heat; cook until sugar melts and the liquid begins to simmer.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Place blackberries, sugar water mixture, pepper, and salt in a blender.
- Cover and blend until the mixture is liquefied and smooth.
- Pour through a mesh strainer into a shallow dish.
- Tap dish gently to evenly distribute mixture across the bottom.
- Cover and freeze until solid, at least 2 1/2 hours.
- Scrape blackberry mixture into a slush using the tines of a fork.
- Cover and return to the freezer until ready to serve.