Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cozy, comfort food perfect to enjoy the frosty weather….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 11 chicken drumsticks
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry chicken 5 to 8 minutes per side.
- Lay chicken in a 9×13 pan. Top with green pepper, mushrooms, and onions.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together cream of chicken soup, sour cream, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, and cumin.
- Pour evenly over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 1 hour. Sprinkle green onions on top. Serve hot.