Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Soft and buttery crescent rolls filled with gooey melted cheese and pepperoni slices. Add some pizza dipping sauce on the side and you have a tasty appetizer kids love…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 pepperoni slices
- 4 sticks mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Italian seasoning, for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375F. Separate crescent roll dough along perforations into 8 triangles.
- Place 3 pepperoni slices on the shortest side of each triangle.
- Top with a mozzarella stick.
- Roll up crescent rolls starting at the side with the pepperoni and cheese.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with heated pizza sauce.