Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Best Of this Healthified Lamb Chops with Blackberry–Red Wine Sauce
Here’s a recipe for a special dinner. The fruit sauce is impress-your-guests lovely but oh, so easy.
Ingredients [ For 3 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 40 minute – Cooking time : 40 minutes ]
- 2 teaspoons canola or olive oil
- 1 large pear, peeled, coarsely chopped (about 11⁄3 cups)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (¼ cup)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) blackberries 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 lamb rib chops (1 inch thick and 4 to 5 oz each) or 8 lamb loin chops (1 inch thick and 3 oz each)
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pear, onions, and cloves; cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, just until pear is tender. Add blackberries; reduce heat. Cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat; stir in vinegar. Set aside to cool.
2. In a small bowl, mix allspice, salt, and pepper. Rub mixture on both sides of lamb chops.
3. Place lamb chops on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 to 17 minutes, turning once, until desired doneness (145°F for medium-rare, 160°F for medium). Serve lamb chops with sauce.