Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
These mini peppermint cheesecakes are a stellar addition to any holiday party, dinner or potluck. They’re cute, bite-sized, and perfectly festive with their candy-cane flavored Hershey’s kisses on top! An elegant sweet treat for the end of an elegant meal…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
For The Crust
- 1 1/4 cup crushed chocolate cookie crumbs (I used chocolate teddy grahams)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
For The Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 drop pink or red food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 12 Hershey’s candy cane kiss candies
- Preheat the oven to 350. Prepare a cupcake tin by lining with paper liners or a mini cheesecake pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cookie crumbs, melted butter, and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of the cookie mixture into each well of the cupcake tin and press down to form a crust.
- Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven, then remove.
- While the crust is baking, in a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, sour cream, 3 tablespoons heavy cream, vanilla, peppermint extract, and food coloring until smooth.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling into the wells of the muffin tin, filling nearly full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until they only jiggle slightly when you move the pan.
- The cheesecakes will dome while cooking and then flatten as they cool.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate one hour until chilled.
- Once they are chilled, beat the heavy cream until light and fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Top each cheesecake with a dollop of whipped cream, then place a candy cane kiss on top.