Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A sweet and vibrant way to dress up your party’s dessert table! These decadent treats won’t last long…..
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 24 frozen tart shells
- 250 g package cream cheese, softened
- 1 300 ml can be sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- fresh fruit of choice, for garnish
- Bake tart shells according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese on low speed until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat on low speed.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Spoon equal amounts of cream cheese mixture into tart shells. Chill for three hours in the fridge.
- Garnish with fresh fruit before serving.