Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The aging is affecting the natural production of the oil in the skin and this is the main reason for appearing on your fine lines, the wrinkles, and the sagging skin. You should take good care of your skin and should do something about the lack of oil to keep it nourished and smooth.
- It’s one of the greatest natural oils you’ll ever use. It prevents premature aging, age spots, and wrinkles. Use it as a natural alternative to your regular sunscreen.
- Add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil to your diet to prevent the development of age-related diseases, and bring your health to an optimal level. Massage your skin with coconut oil after taking a shower.
- It rejuvenates and softens skin. Olive oil is rich in fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins A and E. it neutralizes free radicals. Massage your skin with warm olive oil after taking a shower to stimulate your blood circulation.
- It’s an excellent anti-aging agent. Jojoba oil is packed with vitamins C and E. use it every day as the massage oil.
- It’s an absolute favorite these days. Argan oil is extracted from a tree that only grows in Morocco. Use it to reduce fine lines, sagging skin, spots, and wrinkles.
- This magnificent oil is rich in vitamins A and E. clean your skin and pamper yourself with a nice, soothing massage before you go to bed. Take a tablespoon of argan oil every day, and your body will thank you.
- It reduces wrinkles and prevents premature aging. Vitamins E and K will do wonders for your skin. Apply a few drops of warm almond oil on your under-eye area to get rid of dark circles and wrinkles.
- It’s definitely the oil you want to use. Neem oil provides excellent antibacterial, anti-aging, antiviral, antioxidant, antifungal and antimicrobial effect. It’s rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E which makes it great for your skin.
- Vitamin E reduces age spots, wrinkles, and fine lines. Combine a tablespoon of neem oil and 1/3 cup of warm olive/coconut oil. Massage your skin with the oily mixture before bedtime. Leave it on overnight.
Lavender essential oil
- It’s often added to beauty products. Lavender essential oil has strong antifungal and antiseptic properties. Use it to treat skin problems like acne and psoriasis.
- Add 5-6 drops of lavender essential oil to a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel. Gently rub the mixture into your skin. Leave it on for 10 minutes, and rinse with cold water. Repeat your aromatic treatment every day.
- Avocado oils one of the greatest remedies for dry skin. It reduces the appearance of the first aging signs. It’s packed with vitamins E and A. uses it to reverse age-related skin issues. Avocado oil improves skin complexion.
Wheat germ oil
- Have you ever used it? Wheat germ oil provides excellent regenerating properties. It prevents skin problems and aging signs. Vitamin E and A prevent free-radical damage.
- Combine equal parts of wheat germ oil and honey, and apply it on your skin. Rinse after 20 minutes. Enjoy this treatment every day.
- Add a few drops of the oil to a tablespoon of fresh Aloe Vera gel. Apply this on your skin, and massage for 5 minutes. Leave it on your skin for additional 10 minutes.
Pomegranate seed oil
- It may be hard to find it, but pomegranate seed oil is a real gift of nature. It fights and repairs damage caused by excessive sun exposure and environmental factors. Pomegranate seed oil protects skin and provides strong antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Always to a patch test before you use any of the oils on your skin. This is a safety measure just in case you’re allergic to the oil you have chosen.
- Discard your commercial beauty products, and go all-natural.