Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Your family will love this because it’s better than taking out – you’ll love it because it is quick to make and packed full of nutritious ingredients. Serve it over rice or noodles to soak up the delicious sauce.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 10 minutes ]
- 4 tablespoons of white flour
- 300g of beef broth
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 450g steak cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 350g fresh broccoli cut into small pieces
- In a bowl, mix the flour and sugar with beef broth and soy sauce.
- In a large skillet or wok, cook the steak over high heat for 2-4 minutes.
- Pour the broth made with.
- Add the ginger, garlic, and broccoli.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens.