Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup a hearty soup full of hamburger, tomatoes, macaroni, and more. Worcestershire sauce combined with brown sugar makes for a perfectly sweet and savory flavor that is irresistible….
Ingredients [ For 9 to 10 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 4 – 14.5 oz can beef broth
- 2 – 28-ounce cans Chopped Tomatoes
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TB brown sugar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups dry macaroni
- garlic salt and garlic pepper, as desired
- Cheese (if desired)
- In a large stockpot, add ground beef, garlic, and onion powder – cook until beef is no longer pink. Drain the grease.
- Add broth, cans of chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire, brown sugar (optional), ketchup and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes
- Add the dry macaroni and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese, if desired