Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups cooked whole wheat wide egg noodles
- 1½ cups frozen peas
- 15 oz can reduced-sugar tomato sauce
- 1 can cream-style corn
- ½ Tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a 3-3.5 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the sirloin, onions, peppers, and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain.
- Combine meat, peppers, and onions with cooked pasta, corn, and peas. Add tomato sauce, chili powder, and red pepper flakes. Stir to mix all ingredients and transfer to baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes or until heated through.
Enjoy it !!