Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This is an awesome recipe if you like Mexican food! These tasty beef and bean treats are baked instead of fried…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 3/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Corn
- 2 cups Taco Sauce (just use your favorite, I recommend the taco bell restaurant sauce that is sold in grocery stores)
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 (16 ounces) can Refried Beans
- Flour Tortillas (12 inches)
- Cheese, grated
- Start heating up about 2 inches of oil in a pan.
- In another pan, brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain the excess grease, and add the onion and corn.
- Cook for about 5 more minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the taco sauce, and season with chili powder, garlic salt, and cumin, stirring until blended.
- Cook until heated through, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat a tortilla in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds so that it will be pliable for folding.
- Open the can of beans, and spread a layer of beans onto the center of the tortilla.
- Spoon the beef mixture down the center, and then top with as much shredded cheese as you like.
- Roll up the tortilla, and place them seam-side down into your hot oil once it reaches 350 degrees.
- Once it turns golden brown, flip it to the other side.
- When all sides become golden brown, take it out of the oil and top with your favorite toppings.
- Suggestions are sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cheese, etc.