Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baked Cheddar Eggs and Potatoes – the best way to make breakfast! It’s full of flavor, cheese, and all your favorite breakfast foods.
Ingredients [ For 5 to 7 people ] [ Preparation time : 20 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1½ pounds red potatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 – 1½ teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 8 large eggs
- ¾ cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add potatoes and cook until tender.
- Stir in parsley, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- With the back of a spoon, make four wells in the potato mixture. Break two eggs and pour into each well within the potatoes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes and sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 1-2 minutes to melt cheese.