Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Here’s a delicious way to enjoy chimichangas without all the mess from deep-frying…and guess what? We think they taste better this way.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 8oz pkg. cream cheese
- 8oz. Pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, for garnish
- sour cream
- Stir together cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, and taco seasoning.
- Fold in chicken.
- Divide among flour tortillas.
- Tuck in sides, and roll up each tortilla.
- Lay seam side down in a sprayed 9×13″ baking dish.
- Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Turn Chili’s over, and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream, and salsa.