Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Skewers so easy, so delicious and perfect for any BBQ…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- Asparagus with trims cut off and cut in half
- Thick Cut Bacon
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cut the ends off of your asparagus and then cut in half.
- Cut your back in thirds.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each asparagus and place on pan with it faced down.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and parmesan cheese.
- Place 5 pieces of asparagus on each skewer.
- Grill until Bacon is cooked.