Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This bacon ranch cheese ball is super yummy and always a hit every time I make it! Who doesn’t love bacon and ranch and cheese?! This great recipe is perfect to make ahead of time and the first thing gone at every party!
Ingredients [ For 5 to 7 people ] [ Preparation time : 25 minute – Cooking time : 40 minutes ]
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix, homemade or store-bought
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a small bowl, combine half of the bacon, pecans and 2 tablespoons parsley; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, goat cheese, Ranch Seasoning, Worcestershire and remaining bacon and parsley on medium-high until well combined and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Shape the mixture into a ball and roll in the prepared bacon-pecan mixture.
- Serve with crackers.
- Calories 355.7
- Calories from Fat 304.2
- % Daily Value*