Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Young, old and in-betweens will love this vegetarian Italian-style dish
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 courgettes
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 12 rectangles of lasagne
- 40 g parmesan
- 2 mozzarella balls
- 1 sprig of marjoram
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 aubergines
- Rinse the zucchini and eggplant.
- Sponge them, then cut into large slices in lengthwise,
- Without peeling. Brush with olive oil and let them brown in a hot pan, on both sides, salt and pepper.
- Poach lasagna 5 minutes in boiling salted water, drain as and measurement on a machine.
- Peel and core the tomatoes, coarsely chop the pulp.
- Peel and press the garlic, add the tomato with marjoram, salt, and pepper. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices.
- Preheat the oven. 7 (210 ° C). Grease a baking dish, arrange a layer of lasagne, a layer of vegetables, mozzarella and tomato pulp layer.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, drizzle with remaining olive oil, and bake 45 min. Serve hot.
Enjoy it !!