Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Aching joints and bones can often lead to chronic inflammation in the body as well as other conditions. In order to prevent them, you need to lubricate your joints, strengthen your bones and relieve the inflammation.
Some people claim that bone pain doesn’t exist, as the bones lack sensitivity. However, it has been confirmed that bone pain can be a debilitating problem which usually comes with age.
Aching bones and joints which are not caused by injuries can be a result of inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, gout, osteoarthritis or some autoimmune diseases. If the cause is chronic inflammation, other diseases may arouse which need to be resolved quickly to prevent further problems. If you’re suffering from joint and bone pain, you’re in luck – we have a simple homemade remedy which will relieve the symptoms, strengthen your bones and lubricate your joints!
The secret of the recipe lies in the powerful medicinal properties of the ingredients. Ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent which can strengthen your immune system and prevent diseases, while carrots are rich in nutrients which can improve your joint and bone health. All of the ingredients have specific properties which will relieve your joint and bone pain. Here’s how to prepare the remedy:
- 5-6 carrots
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 cm. fresh ginger root
- 1 cm. turmeric root
- Grate the ginger and turmeric first, then add all the ingredients in a blender and mix until you get a smooth texture.
- That’s it your pain relieving drink is now prepared!
How To Use It
- The ingredients in the recipe are enough for a single (daily) serving.
- Drink 50-60 ml. of the mixture 3 times a day – 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- If the mixture is too thick, you can dilute it appropriately with some water.
Tips For Relieving Bone & Joint Pain
- If you’re suffering from severe joint and bone pain, take a mixture made of nettle, horsetail, and Bulgaria along the drink we described above.
- These herbs have powerful analgesic properties and will stimulate bone regeneration while also repairing your joints.
- As with any natural remedy, consult with a doctor first before starting the treatment.