Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A simple and efficient recipe: mussels marinara with Roquefort with some french fries or white rice basted with Roquefort sauce, your guests will be delighted…
Ingredients [ For 3 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1.5 to 2 kg of mussels
- 3 large shallots
- 25 cl dry white wine
- 50 cl heavy cream
- 125 g Roquefort
- salt and pepper
- Salted butter
- Clean mussels [ certainly the most time in the recipe ].
- Melt a good knob of butter in a saucepan and sweat are finely chopped shallots.
- Add cream and well crushed Roquefort. Stir until a smooth paste.
- Add parsley and season, keep on medium heat.
- Meanwhile, heat the white wine in a saucepan and add the mussels. Let the mussels open, covered, for about 5 minutes.
- When opened, two possibilities: either you drain the mussels and you sprinkle with the sauce, which is creamier, you either keep the juices and add your sauce is also very good but the sauce is more liquid.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
Enjoy it !!