Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The tiramisu is a dessert as delicious as inevitable. Do not hesitate anymore for your next dinner, serve a real good tiramisu
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 00 minutes ]
- 250 g mascarpone
- 3 eggs
- 100 g icing sugar or semolina
- 20 cl of strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons of amaretto, or marsala or rum
- About twenty biscuits spoons
- Bitter cocoa powder or chocolate chips
- Soften the texture of the mascarpone with a fork.
- Separate the whites from the egg yolks.
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar until the mixture is foamy.
- Add the mascarpone and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites into the firm snow and add to the previous mixture.
- Quickly dip a few biscuits in the coffee and lay the bottom of a deep dish.
- Cover with mascarpone cream and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Superimpose the layers until the ingredients are exhausted, finish with the cream.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- When serving, sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Enjoy it !!