Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A Delicious Dacquoise Cake with this best of this Chocolate. That’s one of this best and favorite Recipes wanna share it with all of you, so Hope you will try it Good luck!!
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 25 minute – Cooking time : 18 minutes ]
- 3 egg whites
- 50 g caster sugar
- 50 g icing sugar
- 100 g of almond powder
- 1 pinch of salt.
For the ganache
- 170 g dark chocolate
- 40 g caster sugar
- 15 cl of milk
- 25 cl of very cold liquid cream.
- Whisk the egg whites with 1 pinch of salt. Add powdered sugar, icing sugar, and almond powder. Pour the mixture into a socket pocket.
- Place a 16 cm diameter baking circle on a baking tray covered with greaseproof paper and fill it with spiral preparation by pressing the socket pocket. Bake 10 min to. 6 (180 ° C) then, 5 min to. 5 (150 ° C). Leave tired and remove the baking circle from the dacquoise.
- For the ganache, mix the milk with the powdered sugar and bring to a boil. Then pour over the chocolate cut into pieces. Mix and let lukewarm.
- Whip the very cold cream into whipped cream and gradually add it into the warm ganache, except 3 tbsp. For the decoration. Pour into a socket pocket and fill the dacquoise. Book it fresh. Decorate with whipped cream and silver beads.
Enjoy it !!