Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Super creamy, super rich & ultra decadent, these luscious Rich Cocoa Cupcakes with their buttery frosting will make you cry for more !! 😀
Ingredients [ For 4 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 25 minute – Cooking time : 18 minutes ]
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup) sugar
- 1 ¼ cup (310 mL) unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (125 mL) cocoa, sifted
- 5 mL (1 tsp) baking powder
- 1 mL (¼ tsp) salt
- 2 eggs
- 180 ml (¾ cup) warm water
- 125 mL (½ cup) canola oil
- 10 mL (2 tsp) white vinegar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 500 ml (2 cups) icing sugar, sifted
- 90 ml (6 tbsp) unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) warm water
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) cocoa, sifted
- Place the rack in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). File 18 muffin cups of paper or silicone cans. Book.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Book.
- In the large bowl, combine eggs, water, oil, vinegar and vanilla with a whisk. Add the dry ingredients and mix until the dough is smooth and homogeneous.
- Using an ice-cream scoop of about 45 ml (3 tbsp), divide the dough into the mussels. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cake comes out clean. Let cool on the rack.
- In a bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the electric mixer until the glaze is smooth.
- Using a spreading knife or a pastry bag with a plain or fluted socket, glaze the cooled cupcakes.
Enjoy it !!