Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chutneys are fantastic presents because they really improve with age and go brilliantly with Christmas cheeses and cold meats
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) olive oil
- ¾ cup (180 mL) chicken broth
- ½ cup (125 mL) sugar
- 750 ml (3 cups) fresh or frozen cranberries
- Salt and pepper
- n a saucepan, soften the onion and garlic in medium oil until the onion is translucent.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add broth, sugar and 500 ml (2 cups) of cranberries. Bring to a boil and simmer gently for about 15 minutes.
- Add remaining cranberries and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Let cool. Cover and refrigerate until completely cooled. Adjust seasoning.
Enjoy it !!