Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A small recipe easy to make and which can especially be prepared several days before the arrival of your guests…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 10 minutes ]
- Dark chocolate 120g + 8 square [ 5 g ]
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 35 g unsalted butter
- 80 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan and butter, stirring regularly to form a smooth paste.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, and flour.
- Stir in the chocolate preparation and mix.
- Fill 1/3 of the mixture into individual ramekins.
- Place two squares of chocolate in each of the 4 ramekins, then cover them with the rest of the chocolate preparation.
- Place the ramekins in the oven at 210 ° C [ gas mark 7 ] for about 12 minutes, no more.
- Enjoy hot or lukewarm preference.
Enjoy it !!