Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
It’s time to Start thinking about your weekend breakfast right now … Here we have one of this delicious Recipes of this weekend with your Family…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 23 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 500 g of red fruits (strawberries or raspberries)
- 1 brioche
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. powdered vanilla coffee
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 egg + 2 yellow
- 25g butter
- 25 ml milk
- 5 tbsp. tablespoons powdered sugar.
- Put into a bowl with milk, vanilla, 2 tablespoons. tablespoons sugar, 1 whole egg and 2 yolks, whisk with a fork to blend.
- Rinse the berries and mint. Remove stems strawberries. Rinse and chop mint.
- Mix the mint leaves, 1 tsp. tablespoons olive oil, 1 tsp. tablespoons granulated sugar, lemon juice, and strawberries. Pepper mixture.
- Cut 4 thick slices of brioche. Soak the egg mixture on both sides.
- Melt 25g butter in a pan and brown the slices of brioche 3 minutes on each side, basting with melted butter. Keep warm.
- Wipe the pan and pour 1 tsp. tablespoons oil, fruit and 2 tbsp. of sugar.
- Simmer 3 minutes, stirring. Add the vinegar and let stew 1 min. Pepper and remove from pan.
- Serve the slices of toast covered with fruit and topped with juice.
Enjoy it !!