Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The white magic is a pseudonym given to milk of magnesia. This medicinal white magic helps in catering for digestion issues, like bloating, gas, indigestion, and constipation.
However, not too many people know any other use for milk of magnesia, other than its traditional use as an elixir for soothing digestive tract problems.
HERE ARE OTHER USES OF MILK OF MAGNESIA THAT YOU PROBABLY NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED POSSIBLE:
- Soothe Skin Burns
- To soothe a skin burn, gently massage some cold milk of magnesia to the site of the burn.
- The milk of magnesia will soothe your skin and you will be relieved in no time at all.
- Use Milk Of Magnesia To Get Rid Of Excessive Perspiration
- Just apply milk of magnesia to your armpits and you will eliminate tour excessive perspiration issues, while also stopping your risk of having body odor.
- Milk Of Magnesia Will Get Rid Of Dandruff
- Get rid of dandruff by mixing a tablespoon of lemon and salt to a cup of milk of magnesia and massaging the mixture into your scalp.
- Leave the mixture on your scalp for a period of 20 minutes afterward wash it off with warm water.
- To Treat Skin Conditions
- Milk of magnesia can help combat acne, dark spots, blemishes, wrinkles and age spots.
- You need to do is apply it to your face and leave it on for about 10 minutes or until it is dry.
- Rinse off using warm water and with regular use, you will experience vast improvements to the state of your skin.
- Ideally, you can apply this simple skin care recipe before bedtime.
- Milk Of Magnesia Can Be Used To Soothe Diaper Rash
- You can use milk of magnesia to ward off diaper rash, all you need to do is apply it to your baby’s skin and allow it to dry, after which wear your baby’s diaper.
- Get Your Bikini Region Lightened
- You can lighten your bikini Zone just by applying milk of magnesia frequently. You can also fade out dark underarms, knees, and elbows.
- To do this just mix one tablespoon of baking soda and one tablespoon of lemon juice with a half cup of milk of magnesia.
- Next, you need to apply the mixture to the bikini zone preferably before you go to bed.
- You can then rinse it off early in the morning.
- Repeat this simple recipe daily for best results and in just 8 days you will notice significant improvements.
- As A Laxative
- As mentioned earlier, the traditional use of milk of magnesia is to help settle your stomach acidity and combat indigestion and constipation issues.
- You can get milk of magnesia from any supermarket or health store. It is affordable and will not strain your finances. As you can see it has many health benefits, so make use of the milk of magnesia in your home today and you will be glad you did.