Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Makis California geneviève overall This first time I use this recipe it’s was at my friends Alexandra it was so delicious and I take ingredients and I try it at home and it was awesome
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 500 ml (2 cups) cooked sushi rice
- 2 sheets of nori seaweed
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Of Masago
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Of Japanese mayonnaise
- 4-6 Pollock Sticks
- 1/2 avocado, cut into thin wedges
- 4 large sticks of Japanese omelet
- Soy sauce
- For each, roll out about 125 ml (1/2 cup) of rice on the matte side of the nori, up to 2 cm (3/4 inch) from one side of the narrow side; work with moistened fingers.
- Spread a thin layer of massage the center of the sheet.
- Lightly moisten the work plan.
- The back sheet for rice underneath.
- Place half of the cucumber spear in the upper third of the sheet by protruding from each side.
- Spread 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Mayonnaise in the center of the sheet.
- Add two Pollock sticks, half of the lawyer and two strips of omelet.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Roll starting with the side of the nori sheet without rice.
- Compress the roller using the bamboo mat applying even pressure.
- Dip the tip of the knife into the water and cut the roll into ten bites.
- Place on a serving plate.
- Serve with soy sauce and wasabi.