Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1 – Lasagna with zucchini and goat cheese
Ingredients [ For 3 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 can of béchamel Gloria Cuisine
- 3 large courgettes
- 1 log of goat cheese
- 6 sheets of pre-cooked lasagna
- 30 g grated cheese or grated cheese
- salt pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (6). Wash the zucchini and grate them. Bring them back on low heat in a nonstick skillet until they lose all their water. Salt and pepper.
- Cut the goat cheese into slices. Place a plate of lasagne in the bottom of a dish, then alternate the following layers: bechamel sauce, zucchini, goat slices, a plate of lasagne, and the like. Finish with lasagne, béchamel sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 min.
Enjoy it !!
2 – Lasagna ricotta-spinach
Ingredients [ For 4 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 25 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 16 sheets of egg lasagna, not pre-cooked
- 600 g young spinach to cook (Bonduelle)
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 g of ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. Tablespoon of pesto all Genovese (optional)
- 80 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 75 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 30 cl of milk
- 30 cl liquid cream
- Nutmeg, salt, pepper
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil with the crushed garlic. Add the spinach, turn until the leaves are faded and the water returned is evaporated. Salt and pepper. Let cool and then chop them roughly.
- Crush the ricotta. Incorporate egg and pesto, then spinach.
- In a saucepan, melt 50 g butter. Add the flour, turning quickly. Dissolve with milk and liquid cream, added little by little, without stopping to turn with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and add 30 g Parmesan cheese. Season this salt cream, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (6/7). Pour a little béchamel into the bottom of a buttered gratin dish. Place a layer of lasagna. Cover with spinach and again with lasagna and béchamel. Continue until ingredients are depleted. Finish with a layer of béchamel. Sprinkle 50 g of Parmesan cheese and the remaining butter in plots. Bake for 25 min.
Enjoy it !!