Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Anyone who has experienced a migraine knows how debilitating this condition can be! Typically, migraines and headaches are body`s way to signal that there is something wrong, meaning that it lacks any nutrient.
When the body is lacking certain nutrients or is dehydrated, migraines can occur over and over again until we do start paying attention to the foods we eat! If you notice that certain food triggers a migraine and dehydrates your body, avoid it!
How Do You Know You Are Dehydrated?
You don’t necessarily have to be thirsty to tell that you are dehydrated. Being thirsty means that the cells are already dehydrated. A dry mouth is basically the last sign of dehydration, as thirst doesn’t develop until the bodily fluids are fully depleted.
Check the urine to make sure you are not dehydrated:
- A hydrated body produces clear urine
- A partially dehydrated body produces yellow urine
- A severely dehydrated body produces orange urine
The effects of mild dehydration include blood pressure changes, impairment in judgment, fatigue, dry skin, dry mucous membranes in the nose and mouth, decreased coordination and decreased urine output.
On the other hand, health problems that stem from Unintentional Chronic Dehydration include asthma, allergies, hypertension, back pain, migraines, headache, stress, and many more.
It is important to understand that dehydration is not about a thirst that can be satisfied by drinking a glass of water. It goes far beyond this, indicating how the body has been living with lack of water for an extended period of time and deficient in minerals like magnesium.
Those suffering from migraines are often anxious and desperate to the rig of the debilitating pain typical for this condition. A severe migraine can cripple you and leave you in bed for the rest of the day. The worst part is that it cannot be alleviated with usual painkillers!
Here is a simple trick on how to use only 2 ingredients to stop a debilitating migraine in a matter of minutes.
- A glass of water (250 ml)
- ¼ tsp of Celtic Sea Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- Mix the ingredients in the water until the salt is fully dissolved.
- Drink the solution, then follow with another glass of water. For the next 30 minutes, drink a glass of water every 10 minutes.
- A migraine should be gone in a matter of minutes.
- In case it doesn’t go away, drink another glass of salt and lemon juice water.
Natural Salt: Himalayan Pink Salt or Celtic Sea Salt
- To stop a migraine instantly, you need to adhere to the steps outlined above. Salt is the answer, but not any salt! You need to use high-quality Himalayan Pink Salt or Celtic Sea Salt.
- Himalayan Pink Salt is the complete salt known to mankind, containing up to 84 minerals, electrolytes, and trace elements. Considering the fact that there are 118 elements known to science, this is quite fascinating!
- This salt offers a wide range of health benefits, from alleviating a migraine to boosting immunity, increasing energy levels, promoting alkaline balance, restoring body`s electrolyte balance, and regulating serotonin levels.